Wednesday, September 29, 2010 | By: Nikhil Shirodkar

Things before goodbyes...

This is a kind of a special poem...i dunno what made me write it...now when i read it i certainly c'nt imagine from where on earth i could get the idea...it's kind of different...wel it's like what will happen if i m not aable to complete my life...what will be my thoughts...what things will be left undone and incomplete...i mean death c'nt be predicted at all...and i certainly want to live more for sure...but still i liked the idea and thought i should write about it...cuz it's like those times when thoughts start bombarding your brain and u are left with no other option then to pen them down...

hope i'l become an angel only...:D
What has happened...?
why does it feel like night today?
What is going on??
And why is the world looking so gray..??

But it c'nt be over so early,
There are so many things left undone,
My life had jus started,
For i could barely see the sun...

I had so much work to do,
And clear the things that were there,
For i had to face so much,
Nothing in me wanted more to bear...

Then there were people to meet,
And new friends to make,
So much more to gain,
So much more to take...

There were more movies for me to watch,
More picnics were left to make,
And a bundle of feelings,
Waitin for some heart which is not at all fake...

I wanted to roam more places,
There were more buses to catch,
More pics to click,
N so many chicks to match...

There were things 2 be told,
And more secrets to be shared,
More things to talk about,
With the people who i think really cared...

Ofcourse i can see all of them now,
But now it's too late,
I wish all was done before,
Before the curtains fell on the play of fate...

I hear a voice calling me now,
Tears of dispair roll down my eyes,
I wish i had a little more time,
Maybe jus enough to say some goodbyes...

1 comments:

Kitty said...

I've felt like this many times in my life. I really like this poem.
I'm lacking words to praise...too good ! :)

Post a Comment