Tuesday, September 28, 2010 | By: Nikhil Shirodkar

We'l Meet....

This one is dedicated for that special someone whom i haven't met yet...whom i think i'l meet one day... :)

My smile has never been real,
My heart is always skipping a beat,
My eyes are always so moist,
It will remain until i know we'l meet...

The stars are a lot dimmer,
And nothing is shining so bright,
My nights are more and more colder,
And the days stretch on without any light...

The birds are not flying so high now,
And the trees are not so tall,
I can't understand why the world is so confusing,
Even the rain is refusing to fall...

My mind is always so empty,
My thoughts are wasted and gone,
And my heart is always so sick,
With no feelings that are to be born...

Without you in my life,
I will always be afraid of the dark,
My paths will be so cold and lonely,
And the destiny will never make its mark...

My heart is tired of waiting for you,
But i know one day you will come to me,
Till then my seconds are passing on like hours,
And the hours are stretching to eternity...

We might be far away and unknown to each other now,
Our fates have not yet been lit,
But one day i might show you this poem of mine,
The day will come, i know we'l meet..
.

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Cool ! Your poems simply amazing ! :)

Aakriti said...

beautiful poem!!!!!!!

Nikhil Shirodkar said...

hey thnx a lott peopl... :):)

Post a Comment