Tuesday, September 28, 2010 | By: Nikhil Shirodkar

I Wish...

Quite a simple poem...right from my heart....

When evrything is turning against You,
Your destiny hangs in empty space,
The world is imposible to live in,
The nightmares are so hard to face...

In such moments i wish there was a someone,
On whose shoulder i could have cried all day,
Could have got a hug when i needed one,
And who would have undrstood me before i had anything to say...

 

I wish there was a sumone,
In whos eyes i could get lost everytime they looked at me,
Whose dazzling smile would jus make my day,
And whose consoling voice would be as calm as the sea...

Someone with whom i could sit up all nite,
jus gazing at the twinkling stars from the sky,
With whom i could have enjoyed each sunset,
And the raindrops from every cloud passing by...

Someone without whom life would get unreal,
And each storm would be difficult to face,
Without whom every ocean would be too big 2 cross,
And the sucess would be imposible to chase...

Someone who could so understanding and perfect,
The perfect one for this withered soul,
who could be the silver lining of the cloud,
For this life has a sad unhealed hole...

I wish there was a Someone,
I pray and wait for the wish to come true one day,
And i know u are also waiting jus for me,
I promise i'l find u,whatever the world has to say...

1 comments:

Kitty said...

Hmm...nice one ! :)

Post a Comment