Thursday, October 21, 2010 | By: Nikhil Shirodkar

My Lonely Self...

I am so calm on the side which s outer,
So steady and so free,
But how i wish somebody mite take a look on the inside,
Cuz on the inside lies the real me...

I lie curled in my own shell,
Really scared of the world like a little kid,
i know not what lies waiting for me there,
And not at all i want 2 be freed...

Cuz certain things in the world can't be faced alone,
And i am tired of doing them all,
My soul so sick of it and about to giv up now,
I wish sumone was there who wud'nt let me fall...

My heart is aching more then ever,
the pain is now imposibl to bear,
I knw nobody wil come to help me out,
I know about me no one evn cares...

More and more lonlier i get by the passing day,
there is no one ever to answer my call,
Evrybody is busy with their own world,
i go to sleep hoping that i wont wake up at al...

the feeling emptyness is growing everyday,
But there is so much to run so much more to go,
This endless path seems impossible for me now,
I have surrendered  my powerless soul...

but time has the power to heal anything,
i hope my nights will pass and I'll see d day lite at last,
but no sunrise will ever b a delight to watch,
Without having a someone whom u can trust...

Well life has to keep moving on,
The future will remain as its supposed 2 be,
But i do hope one day I'll just have a smile on my face,
After reading this sad piece of poetry...

1 comments:

Kitty said...

Yes ! you'll definately hv a smile..there is so many reason ..as you said, you've a nice group of frnds becoz of them u r positive ! so don't leave that positiveness :)

lovely piece of poetry though it is sad... :)

Post a Comment